arabs4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome Guest to Arabs4life
Please welcome our new member https://arab4life.rpg-board.net/u45 to Arabs4life

To go back in time

Go down 
+2
MethayMrate
Bella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella
Bella

Female

To go back in time Empty
PostSubject: To go back in time   To go back in time EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 am

If You could go back in time, to any point in your life to fix something or change one thing would you?
what would you change?
and since it's impossible to change the past, what did you learn from the experience? what advice would you pass on?

for me the answer would be yes, I would go back in time if I could. As for the rest of the questions, I will let a few of you answer first and I will come back later for my answers.
flower
Back to top Go down
MethayMrate
MethayMrate

Female
Taurus

To go back in time Empty
PostSubject: Re: To go back in time   To go back in time EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Bella wrote:
If You could go back in time, to any point in your life to fix something or change one thing would you?
what would you change?
and since it's impossible to change the past, what did you learn from the experience? what advice would you pass on?

for me the answer would be yes, I would go back in time if I could. As for the rest of the questions, I will let a few of you answer first and I will come back later for my answers.
flower

Yes, there are things that I would change. The things that caused the most pain for alot of people in my family would be what I would change first. But then again if this were to change then I'm not sure I'd be the person I am today. As pain full as it was.
I learned that if people love you they will not hurt you physically or verbally. Also learned that the words "It will never happen again or I'm sorry" are really meaningless and are just lies. It only gets worse with time never better.
So get out don't wait for change because it will not come. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
wisibaba
wisibaba

Male

To go back in time Empty
PostSubject: Re: To go back in time   To go back in time EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:54 pm

i don't want to go back into time to correct my wrong doings i ll use this opportunity to watch the events and the way they happened because am not impressed the way those events are reported in history
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

To go back in time Empty
PostSubject: Re: To go back in time   To go back in time EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:34 am

There are a few things I wouldn't want to change, but at the same time there are things that I would change.

Either way, the past is the past, it can never come back no should we look back at it or even regret because we'll only hurt ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Little_Miss_Perfect
Little_Miss_Perfect

Female

To go back in time Empty
PostSubject: Re: To go back in time   To go back in time EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 am

I would go back to relive certain memories

i would have played more at the old school yard - took the time to breath in every scent that surrounded me at that time - i would have held to my childhood instead of forcing myself to grow up too fast
Back to top Go down
ana_a7la_daloo3a
ana_a7la_daloo3a

Female
Sagittarius

To go back in time Empty
PostSubject: Re: To go back in time   To go back in time EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm

i woud kill to go back to 16. it seems like eveything is perfect when you'r that age. bas 7amdilla i find myself happier now. the past cans stay the past, allah raza2ny with amazing things and people for my future<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To go back in time Empty
PostSubject: Re: To go back in time   To go back in time Empty

Back to top Go down

To go back in time
Page 1 of 1